Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinkjaguar12

Attraction Points

Most of the attraction point items are positive or negative, depending on how you use it. (This is positive/negative for Spook, seeing as only his profile has an Attraction stat.)

Peliad Sewers

Harakauna

Tyobi Palace

Acropolis

Underfall

Shoal Leiu

tyobi, harakuna, underfall, peliad, acropolis,shoal leiu

as for positives/negatives: why don't you find out :)

edit: beaten by arggie again!

Mua ha ha haaaaa :D

Tiniponi, would you mind adding this list to the FAQ please? Perhaps a more detailed description (location AND who to talk to) in spoiler text might be good. I suspect this question is going to be asked a lot.

KTC, I almost said that when I made that post ... that's part of why I giggled. :D

Ok .. the FAQ now contains more detailed Attraction info. :)

You got -7?! Amanda, shaz, and I all never got more than -6. I wonder what you did differently.

If you don't mind, please check the FAQ's attratction points part, and let us know what you did to get that 7th negative point ... in other words, what you did that isn't listed. Thanks.

Wow - that's right! I've just gone through and added them all up again, checking to see if there were any others that just gave OR took attraction points, and not both.

Attraction can be from -7 to +6!

Thanks dmorwen! How did we all manage to miss that? I know Amanda said that because that's what we told her.

I don't remember breaking the bust ever changing the point count. How about it, shaz? If it does, then the guide will be wrong, but at least I can fix the FAQ.

EDIT:

Ah, answered while I was looking things up and typing. Amanda said she'd thought it was -6 to +5 also, if I remember correctly. Zowie .. amazing all of us missed that!

Thanks, dwormen!

Changing the FAQ right now.

Yes - if Mel accepts the bust from Spook, he gains a point, and if she smashes it, he loses a point.

Don't worry about the guide - it's still much closer to the game than the LoT or GoN guides :)

You know what ELSE I would say about this if it wasn't such a huge spoiler ;)

I have a question. If you got all 5 attraction points for Spook, what would have happened? I mean I'm sure it woudn't have stop him being gyendal and fooling Mel but... would here have been any extra dialoge or a slight change in the ending (in terms of dialoge or something else)?