Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
darktigerian

Possible bug

where are you standing in relation to walt? right in front of him? or on the sides/behind him?

did you get the game from here or BFG?

BFG didn't get the 'fully updated' version in time so there's some bugs that are fixed here but not in the BFG one I think.

okay, they don't have the fully updated version. It's a fixed bug in the most current one.

try talking to him from the sides/behind him. This should make it work.

Any time you see a game being sold on the creators site and you can download it for free from somewhere else, there is a 99.9999% chance you are stealing that game.

It doesn't really matter, as long as its gone. Hopefully Amanada will deal with the people that run that site.

Since BFG was the one that had the earlier/buggy build I guess we know for sure where it came from, and consequently that BFG DRM is crap. Of course, anyone that knows the gaming scene already knew that was true.

I'm sure mods/admins can see post edit histories.

If not, I reported it when the link was still in the post. Most forums create an exact copy of a reported post and start a new thread in the mod. forum/send out a broadcast PM to mods/admins, so I'm sure they have the link.

I hope I didn't scare darktigerian away. I have no doubt he wasn't aware that what he was doing was inappropriate. No one reports a bug for a stolen game on the creators website if they knew it was stolen.

Hopefully he is aware that no one here will hold him responsible, in a moral or legal way, for what happened. It was an honest mistake, just don't let it happen again now that you know.

It's the people that run that blog which need to be held accountable. Fortunately, Blogspot has a strong anti-piracy policy, so once Amanda has reported it that blog should no longer post Amaranth Games content.

I feel bad for the authors of the other games that aren't aware of it though.