Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
moon

Fineshed te game

Yeah ive almost finished it.am tieing up a few loose ends with the side quests before the final battle.Good game play but alas its too short which is unusual for the Aveyond series.Watching for the next version.Keep up the good work Amanda and co.

Johnboy - check the FAQ - it might list some quests that you've entirely missed. There are a few that aren't pushed on you, and some people have completely skipped them. If you haven't done the final battle yet, you should be able to start and finish most of them beforehand :)

Just finished ... spent about 51 hours (game time, so probably about 70 real time *lol*) ... Loved it, as always :)

Looking forward ti the next chapter, can't wait to play with the new mage ;D

By the way... these games should come with a warning !!! ... They are addictive

Hi, just finished the game and enjoyed it thoroughly. I really thought the game was lost after the first couple of chapters which were very disappointing but this episode really cheered me up. it feels well thought out and there is lots to do and satisfying as well. So thank you for bringing back the aveyond feeling to the game.

perhaps the next chapter will have a few more side quests and get a wee bit more complicated.

to be honest I didn't really like TLO, it still was a nice game though.

It had all new characters (ok, edward still is there and Ulf, but I don't really like Ulf)

I didn't like the faces of Spookn june and Yvette.

The whole game was about travelling to tootchave cavern, solve a puzzle, and travel away again to solve the next -> a lot of walking

The truth about Spook was just too obvious for me, knew what was about to happen at the start.

I really look forward to be reunited with the vampires again :P

@Yannes

But they aren't vampires anymore. They were turned human at the end of GoN. And no one, except the admins, knows for sure if they will be playable characters in the next game.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that it was confirmed that the former-vampires will be playable in TDP in either the TDP or TLO threads, both located in Spam Haven. I don't remember the exact quote, and I'm too lazy to find it, but shaz confirmed it. So yay! :D

yep - Te'ijal and Galahad will be in your party this time around. Of course they'll be human, so it won't be quite the same as LoT/GoN :)

actually I like the idea of them being human. Atfirst Galahad didn't want to be vampire, and now Te'ijal doesn't want to be human. I hope the roles will be switched now, with Galahad teasing his wife :P.

hopefully Te'ijal bites some civilians, should be fun :P