Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
karine1089

stuck

Hi,

Im stuck,i dont know what to do next can u help please?im left with those quests:

the tutor for Sienna

the new act

the golden frog

what do i need to do nxt please?thks...

When I've seen only side quests left in the journal, it's an indication that the person has solved a puzzle in the Stonetooth Caves but not explored far enough to find the next one.

The first two quests you will only be able to solve late in the game. The last one you can solve when you reach Tyobi, but only if you got thrown into jail while doing the baby stealing quest in Peliad.

I suggest you go back to Stonetooth Caves and explore as much as you can. There's bound to be a cave you haven't gone through, or a bridge you haven't clicked on, that will give you your next task.

Shaz: Removed. Devilish, thanks for your help, but the poster didn't ask how to do those quests. She just wanted to know what to do NEXT. She isn't in a position to do the first two, so by the time she reached those locations, she would be able to explore and figure them out for herself.

Especially for the first few weeks after release, we try to not give out too much information, unless the poster asks for explicit instructions.

:peace:

devilishly awesome,

devilish

I think that i wont be able to do the frog quest then...nevermind...ill go back to he stonetooth caves then.Thanks very much guys... :)

xxXxx

Ive gone back to the caves (ive already got the mirror) and even if spook isnt in the party,he did something with the lions...isnt it weird?

wait, so you don't even have spook in your team or is he inactive?

If he's only inactive than its not weird. If he's not even in your team (inactive or not) than its a bug.

inactive only means they're not fighting. they're still there physically (probably carrying all your stuff lol) but they don't contribute to fighting.

You've gotten the mirror, but you didn't have Spook in your party yet?

Did you use the Magic Mirror Express from Underfall to Acropolis, before you ever went to Acropolis on foot?

It sounds like it Arggie.

When you get to that room, Mel says you need to find Spook. Spook is the one who suggests the mirror. You can't get past the giant crab unless you have Spook, but that bug will allow you to do so. By the time you're in Acropolis, it assumes Spook is in your party, so it doesn't check if you have him.

Karine, do you have a journal entry to find Spook? You should probably go and get him, but this will likely add a journal entry to get the mirror, which you already have. It will just make the game seem not so "weird".

It's a bug, but it won't stop you from completing the game. You just have to go get Spook.

This bug has already been noted and will be fixed in the update.

do as shaz said (get spook). you'll get a journal entry but that doesn't affect the game.

just continue the game as is ie continue with the rest of stonetooth caves.

just continue through the cave after using hte mirror. if you're havign issues there, get spook in the tavern and than go back to the cave.

you mean he doesn't join you when you talk to him at the tavern?

what is the game saying when you try to go past the are with the mirror?

I have to head off to the office very soon, so can't stay and see how this pans out. If you've been to the mirror room and Mel said you need to get Spook, you should be able to find him in the Peliad Tavern, and he should join you. You'll get a quest to get the mirror, but you can ignore it. Then you can return to Stonetooth Caves and hopefully pick up where you left off.

If you CAN'T do this, send me your save file, and I'll see what I can do.