Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
karine1089

stuck

1. On your desktop, right-click Start.

2. Select Explore. A window opens.

3. In the address field, enter: %appdata%

4. Your Application Data directory opens. Click on the Aveyond folder.

5. Save game files look like this: Save1.rxdata.

Then open up which ever email you use, and attached your save file to it.

Okay, I'm home, and have just checked the game. If you have the mirror, you will not get the quest to get Spook, and if you don't get the quest to get Spook, he will not join you.

The first time you enter that room, you're told to get Spook. When you get Spook, you're told to get the mirror. So if you have the mirror, it assumes you have Spook.

You can either send me your save file and I'll see if I can fix it for you, or you can just continue your game, knowing that Spook will not be in your party, but that he will appear from time to time as if he WERE in your party. It will just be weird, but it will not stop you from completing the game.

Hey karine, I got your save file, but it's the new one at the start of the game, so nothing for me to do.

With the other, you could have just continued through to the end and pretended you had Spook in your party, as the game would have continued as if you had him. It would just be a bit weird though.

This time around, don't head to Ashera's Tomb until you have him. After you cross that bridge in the Stonetooth Cave, go into the little cave entrance nearby, and Mel will say you need to find Spook.

Oh - I'm guessing that means you didn't see what happens with those lions if you don't have the mirror ... that'll be something to look forward to this time through. Don't blink, or you'll miss it ;)

how do i get him to join? o.o and at which point.... he just keeps asking if mel wants to ditch everyone and she says no. without my input.... *might've actually let her leave with him if i had the option* help me please?

erm, well like rena said its in the cavern thing. And Mel will say that Spook would be able to help them, then you can go get him =) It should be after the acid lake thing.

Edit: nvm, rena said it first