Aveyond Studios Community
Valkyriet

bastian - The Lore of Lorewyn

Hi...I'm in the Runic Tower and Tyrin is equipped with Sword of Fire that he found there. The problem is it doesn't stay equipped. It un-equips after every battle... But otherwise I really like the game... :D

Edit: It un-equips if equipped as Weapon 2...

Trying to find where to go next. I've checked old posts and can't figure it out. I'm through the 1st cavren and have the baby dragon. At the Dark Fortress I get slaughtered. From other posts am I there too soon? I have not been to many other places listed in posts and on the map? Any guidance appreciated! A quick list of the order you go to places would be divine....... Thanks!

Monipsych

I meant for this to post on the Lorewyn thread...sorry not sure how to move it?

Merged Topics.

~Mopiece

I played this a while back so my memory is a bit fuzzy but IIRC the Dark Fortress itself should be your next stop. If the wizard left your party and Sylea joined you, you're on the right track. What level are you at? I think my party was in the 20's. After the fortress, you'll be able to go through the Crystal caverns.

Don't worry, you'll be able to visit the rest of the places once you get the flying carpet later on ;)

Need some help again. I have finished the Dark Fortress, gone back and picked up Yasian. Headed to Castle Lorewyn, picked up Baeon from one of the rooms and headed to the throne room to fight the real Radisol(sp?)Party dies the first time, revives, and Yasian gets Lore power. I have him cast it once,Radisol doesn't die. On Yasian's next turn Lore is gone from his list of spells. We all die and gameover. What am I doing wrong?

TY! Monipsych

Yes, after losing to Radasol, Yasian will immidiately heal everyone completely and then cast Lore which will destroy Rasadol's barrier making it easy to beat him.

Lore can't be cast again since he did not acquire it in the usual way. Aside from using your best attacks and spells (including Yasian's light spell), try casting some status effects to speed up the process.

If I recall correctly, the screen looks "stuck" there because you reach the bottom of the map. Once the party has gone as far down as they can (which will be somewhere below the middle of the computer screen), the passageway turns right.

For some weird reason, I had to take one step up and one back down to get the party to actually follow the passageway right. I don't know if that happens to everyone.

Wow this looks really nice. I've just downloaded it and now I'm looking at the intro, it's nicely done and also the music is good.

Edited: What am I supposed to do at the Runnic tower? I keep running around, got to the level with the saving spot and haven't find any more stair leading upstairs... It's annoying that I can't find anything, specially because it's not possible to escape battles and I have to fight all the time and be slowly running out of items.

But generally I find this game enjoyable.

Ehh not very happy right now XD I kind of feel like giving up because I'm losing patience again :P Can't find a way through the forest (after runic tower); somehow the ways always turn back to the west and I end up at the entrance again. If at least it was possible to save there it would annoy me much less. And if I didn't have to fight the damned insects and flowers all the time (they're not difficult but still it takes time when they pop out so often and I can't escape the battle). -_-