Aveyond Studios Community
Valkyriet

bastian - The Lore of Lorewyn

Oops...well I did that and now the game runs perfect for me and thanks again Reveries for being such a game know-it-all XD

edit:

Hmm so how do you actually activate those pillars in the Runic Tower? I'm approaching them from every side but hmm no boss,no battle, nothing...so what's the deal..it's pretty annoying when you run in circles :x

That's it!I'm fed up with this game!!I've been walking around one pillar for half an hour and no boss...just rats...it's hard to find a good game these days :x here goes another one in the recycle bin :x

Calm down, Moony! Just because you're stuck in a game doesn't mean the game is bad. Many have gotten stuck countless times in Aveyond too, you know.

Like I said, I haven't checked out the revamped version so I have no idea what the problem may be. But you can send me your save file and I'll try to get you 'unstuck'.

That is strange... hmm... I'm at that part too.... and both walking around the pillars and pressing Enter in front of them do not work...

Actually... the only one that I was able to get a battle with was Earth... the other three are not doing anything.

@Moony: Calm down, Moony! Just because you're stuck in a game doesn't mean it's bad. Many have gotten stuck countless times in Aveyond too, you know. Like I said, I haven't checked out the revamped version so I have no idea what the problem may be.

@Xana (and Moony if you're still interested): Try posting here to get a quicker response from Bastian. Once he's aware of the problem, I'm sure he'll fix it.

Hi, guys (and gals)!

I wanted to pop in to apologize for that weird error with the Runic Tower Orbs. It has been fixed now.

In the event that another bug is found (goodness, I hope not) the new and current version will always be found at http://trianglehard.webs.com/theloreoflorewyn.htm

Have fun!

And keep your eyes out for the sequel. The Lore of Lorewyn: Legends & Lies

I downloaded the new version, copied my save files into it, but when I went to open one I got the following:

Script 'Crystal Lighting' line 534: EOFError occured.

End of file reached.

The game then closed down when I clicked OK. Any idea what's going on?

How do I get into the Lorian Castle? I got the blessing of the wind and water spirit but to get the blessing of the fire spirit I need some kind of bean which I'd only get on the Lorian isle. But I was everywhere there('cept the castle where they wouldn't let me into) and didn't find a clue. :/

Hi lexi! I checked out the link provided in the original post and it works just fine. The link should redirect you to the trianglehard website. Scroll down below and click on the green download link and you'll be redirected to mediafire. You can easily download the game from there (it's approximately 168 MB in size).

As a side-note : Sometimes antiviruses can interfere during game installation. If the same happens to you, turn off your antivirus for a short time and reactivate it once you've finished installing.

Additional side-note for all members : I've updated the first post so that it now shows the screenshots inside a spoiler tab.