Aveyond Studios Community
Valkyriet

bastian - The Lore of Lorewyn

Ummm... I don't know if this is a dead topic or not but I'm having trouble battling the four orbs of elemental things or whatevs. One I can handle, two is ok, three is kinda pushing my a bit too hard, but four NOPE. I can take two orbs down but some of my party members is either low health or dead. :( Does someone have any tips??? It would be very helpful considering that I don't have to ride that elevator floor after floor over and over again again and again.  <_<

Btw really enjoying the game so far. :D

Ummm... I don't know if this is a dead topic or not but I'm having trouble battling the four orbs of elemental things or whatevs. One I can handle, two is ok, three is kinda pushing my a bit too hard, but four NOPE. I can take two orbs down but some of my party members is either low health or dead. :( Does someone have any tips??? It would be very helpful considering that I don't have to ride that elevator floor after floor over and over again again and again.  <_<

Btw really enjoying the game so far. :D

This was always a difficult part try leveling a little but in this game stragegy is really best, find enemies weaknesses.

Here is a link to the walkthrough written by Elyona.  You can also contact bastian here:

http://trianglehard.webs.com/lorewynwalkthrough.htm

Finally!!! After several tries and fails, I finally did it. Thank god I did it, I was tired of going up. :)

Congrats!  Enjoy the game it is a good one.