Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
tiniponi

World Map - Aveyond: The Lost Orb

The bigger your screen, the better the map will look if you view it as large as your computer can handle in full screen mode. So, maximize the window, then click on the map image to enlarge it.

NOTE: There wasn't room to add area names, like Granite Mountains, Brightwood Forest, Wyrmbone Desert, etc.

If enough people request it, I will make a second map to add to this topic, with the areas annotated.

I'll leave this topic unlocked a short time to see if that is wanted by players. :)

Thanks so much for the map!

I giggled a little bit when I saw that the deserts are in the north on Elderion (spelling?)

I knew the one island was aveyond... but what about that island off the west coast of Elderion... I don't think we traveled there, did we?

Yup, yup Tiniponi. By knowing where the annotated cities are, I can now figger out how to get from one to another and basically where the Granite Forest, etc., are. It's a HUGE help for my directionally-challenged brain. I know you've spent an enormous amount of time putting this together and in no way did I mean to denigrate your (and everybody else's) efforts. You guys are absolutely fantastic!!!

No worries ... I didn't take it as an affront at all. :)

I knew people might like the areas marked (I would if I didn't already know the place by heart :D) ... it just isn't practical to have all markings on a single map ... it gets too cluttered to read that way. I may try seeing if I can 'comfortably' add the areas to the same map, but will likely need to make a second one for them.

Believe me, I'm not easily offended. When I ask a person for clarification, it is because I want to make things the best I can, and appreciate input. :)

Actually, I like this. I was thinking it would be good to have the kind of maps we used to have in school.. just outlines with the countries marked where we had to fill in the names! This is of course better.

@tiniponi

That is a thing of beauty! Now if I get lost, it'll only be because my eyeballs fell on the floor, landing in the cat-furballs I've been neglecting to pick up cuz I'm busy stomping around in deserts and root tunnels and mountains trying to find the dumb ol' beanstalk!!!

what is the island in between the mainland and eldrion? the one below aveyond? also, i remeber on the ferry ride i glimsped one island with little bendy pieces like the ones on that island in the southeast corner. what was THAT island, and where is it on this map? another thing. where is underfall? is it like ghed'hare, where it's under ground?

thanks a bunch for the map. it helps me get a hang of where things are.

@ tini - oh! thanks for confirming :D

@ pink - The piece of land below aveyond looks like it has only forests,so probably it's not that important. Uderfall may be underground since ican't see ghed'ahre oh the map either (well,they cant survive in light,right?) :D

The island on the far left of Eldrion is Underfall. The two islands between Eldrion and the Mainland are Aveyond (the top one) and "just an island" (the bottom one).

Aveyond and Underfall are alike, in that, while you CAN see them on the map, you can only reach them by a special method. You can't sail to them and land on them.