Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
varina

help with golden frog

er... i haven't

i talk to inspector. He said he'll throw me into the jail.(but he doesn't) then i search evidence in Lady (i can't remember her name.) manor. i find business ledger in her bedroom.so i go to tavern to talk to Edgar.

after this, the lady is under arrest...

When you talk to the inspector, he says "if you bother me with this nonsense again, I'll throw you into jail".

You mustn't have "bothered him with this nonsense again" ;)

If you talk to him again and accuse her, without the evidence, he'll throw you into jail.

You'll either need to load a save file prior to getting the evidence, or make a note to do this bit differently on your next play.

I'd imagine Shaz is a bit busy, and that it'd be easier if you just went to a prior save. Or just wait until the next time you play the game to do the quest. You can complete the game without doing this quest.

Marcus:

What you do in sidequests affects many things in other sidequests. If you want to try different things, you should just play a new game. Asking her to change your game just because you want to try a different way is ... umm ... well, you shouldn't do it. It's not like she can just set one switch. :D

Yeah, sorry. Some of these quests are a bit complicated. I'd be worried about not changing everything I need to, or changing something I don't need to, and messing it up somewhere else. To be sure I change all the right things and none of the wrong things, I'd need to spend more time going over it than I'm willing to spend.

While I'm happy to grab save files and fix them if someone can't continue because of a bug, changing save files because you change your mind about a decision, or realise you missed a step in an optional side quest is a little different :)