Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

What's do you like/not like best about amaranthia?

170? try ~900-1000 for 2 spammers in just collegium :P

muhahaha, pwning deleting skills XD

adding to what I like: I can post me stories without repercussions (as long as it follows the rules). ^_^

And if any of you ever read my stories, you'll know what I'm talking about ;)

When I mean spam, I am talking about posts with little content, meaning, or without any reason to really reply to. That can happen in the cottages and in the forums. Like I have a feeling that some people leave the same cottage gift at as many cottages as they can find, which can run up hundreds of posts.....Anyway, I just can't stand spam if you know what I mean :)

I liked learning all about the codes too. You can get a good education here;) on basic computer code. I was surprised when I started talking about codes to my son(who has been using a computer for years) and he told me he didn't know anything about codes. Boy, did I feel smart for a change.:lol:

I like the people...helpful and friendly

The forums are great

I like the cottages

At first I was a bit lost but I found the kingdom chat and asked a lot of questions.

Now it would be hard for me to find something I didn't like. lol

what's the 500 for 'label' about? Your title is something you can change yourself, in your profile. There is no cost for that. There WAS a cost on the purple site, but that's WAY out of date now. The Amaranthian title changes as soon as you get into a guild.

is that on this site though? On the old site, it was 1000 to join a guild, 800 to change guilds, and 500 to change your title. I don't think I've ever seen a "change guilds" or "change title" price shown on this site. Maybe I just haven't explored enough :)

I was talking about this site o.o You know...the ones with the cottages? The "old" purple ones didn't have cottages...But I think this "new" site was also been on maintanance twice or...? Ahh nevermind my memory is still blurry.

Yes, I mean their "title".I read somewhere that you need to pay 500 to change it

wow? you guys have to pay to change your title now? or sooner. :P well, i think i'll take a while in picking a guild. have to think of a title first. lol :D

I like a lot of things about the site. I love working on my cottage and browsing through the collegium. I also really enjoy the new clubhouse section. I hope that it just continues to grow.

i love this site. people are friendly and welcoming here, the discussions and topics in the forums are really good and well, I'm sure there are still a lot of places for me to explore, so that's about as far as I can comment...

Cheers! :celebrate:

i'm happy you fell at home amitiel. i remember my first time here, about... 2-3 months ago. i was really thrilled of the place. the discussions seemed fun, and of course, the game drew me in joining.

who knew i would last this long :D

i usually don't in other sites :P

Shaz - I think on the site that started in April/May last year it said about the prizes for a change of title or guild but I don't think it actually happend for anyone during that time.

On the purple site before that, the titles were displaying in our posts but there was no prize for changing them - we could do it ourselves from inbox. And actually no deducting of post counts was technically possible at all, so also when someone got 1000 posts and joined a guild the post count wasn't deducted.

Btw. will it ever be possible here to display our titles in our posts, like it was on the site before crash?

I love to make RPCs and post them, so I can know how good they are. I also love RPing. I'm pretty new at it, actually. But, I know my way around the forums. ;)

Obviously, I like the games that are available here, that's what got me hooked on the site in the first place. I like the people that I've met here, everyone's been very friendly and helpful which you don't always see in other forums. Also, I like the variety of things to see and do around here.

What I like in AM is mainly because I can get game walkthroughs and find RPGs here (though some are only demos, I like the one people post in the Homemade games). And playing games in SH or RPing in Hungry Boar Tavern is fun.