Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Caylina

Letters to Tei'jal

Does anyone know what happens if you send a mean letter? I've been sending nice ones, because I play so much game in between letters that I don't want to have to go back and replay, and nice seems... nice. Does she send a mean one back, or just stop sending them entirely?

Just curious...

It's not confirmed yet, but it doesn't affect anything in TLO. Probably just Te'ijal's greeting for you when you see her again in Chapter 4.

I sent "nice" replies the first 2-3 times, then sent "mean" replies the next 2-3. The mean replies aren't really mean. Haven't had any results yet from my replies...

You won't get any results from it until the next game. At the moment there is nothing confirmed on what happens in the next game if you sent mean replies or nice ones.

I sent mean because

1. I figured it fit Mel better

2. Knowing Te'ijal, she probably thinks the mean replies are much nicer than the nice ones. ("My husband doesn't flirt with me anymore!")

So basically we are unsure how it will affect gameplay in Aveyond 3.4. Oh well, just to play on the safe side, I will send nice letters.

She won't send you a letter until you've responded to the last one. That's the only way response/non-response will affect your game.