Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grisel

the dollar in tyobi?

Hi there.

I just wonder why is that there is a dollar in the Item market blacksmith of tyobi?

I really needed to buy coz Yvette is the only one who can kill all of the monster >.< nd she's my only hope -_lll

I don't understand what you're saying. What "dollar"?

With the Tyobi blacksmith, you need to use gems or worm hides to upgrade your equipment. You need to UNequip first, then talk to him, and you can see what items you can upgrade.

As you go through the worm tunnels and get more gems, you can come back and upgrade more equipment.

Just remember to RE-equip everything again afterwards.

shaz wrote:

I don't understand what you're saying. What "dollar"?

With the Tyobi blacksmith, you need to use gems or worm hides to upgrade your equipment. You need to UNequip first, then talk to him, and you can see what items you can upgrade.

As you go through the worm tunnels and get more gems, you can come back and upgrade more equipment.

Just remember to RE-equip everything again afterwards.

Ahhhhhh, so THAT'S why I couldn't upgrade my stuff haha! I kept trying and trying, I knew I had what I needed to upgrade, but it just wouldn't do it........silly me for thinking he could upgrade it while I was still wearing it. :)

:) This caused a bit of confusion in testing as well, so I made it so when you first talk to him and he offers to upgrade your equipment, you SHOULD get a message saying you need to unequip it first.

However, this was another late change, and may not be in the BFG version yet.

okay thx shaz.

anyway I'm kinda off topic ryt now so...

please tell me where is the 4 guard shields?

I HAVE the 3 of them but I can't fine the other one.

pls. help?

All four shields are in chests in the Worm Tunnels. Did you by any chance equip one of them so you got them all but only see 3 in the backpack?

I'm not sure about the long sword, but the plate shield, plate helmet and leather boots can all be purchased from Thais.

Actually, you don't upgrade the long sword. You can only upgrade the Falcon Sword, I think. You need to provide exactly what it says in that list, not just "any" sword.

This was funny because almost always I end up at the end of a game with ALL the weapons I've bought throughout. Just THIS time I decide to sell.. what.. the plate shield, armour, helmet and the leather boots. Had to go back and buy them again. That'll teach me.

griselmay wrote:

ughh... sorry again for the off topic coz T.T

I need a map of witchwood I mean red rock pass coz I'mma lost

i think you don't need map of witchwood. it's easy to reach. just take magic mirror to stormbend, then go to witchwood through magic mirror too

don't forget to buy 'warp to moo hatchery' eggs, they are very useful.