Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
kitkat

Strategies for Final Battles

Hey, we're talking TLO, right? In GON, I am aware that the Death Scrolls do NOT work on Gyendal, but we have dozens of them that we can buy in Ghed'ahre. In TLO, or at least in the one I have, we only get ONE Death Scroll, which is in a chest in Underfall. THAT one works on Gyendal. Gyendal is human in TLO, while in GON he's still a vampire. That might be they key difference. I remember that in the catacombs the monsters who could cast "Death" often missed when they try to hit Te'ijal and Galahad, while it's instant kill when they hit Mel or Edward or Lydia or Ulf. Maybe that's why this one Death scroll in TLO works on Gyendal. Because he's human.

When was the latest build released again? I know someone who got their version off Amaranthia. I want to check if they have the latest build and if the Death scroll worked on Gyendal in that.

Nope, the death scroll is guaranteed not to work at all against Gyendal in the latest build. ;) As for the Death Scroll working thing, it worked flawlessly against the vampire thugs in GoN, so it's not a vampire thing that the death scroll didn't work. Most people inferred that it's more of a Gyendal being a really powerful mage thing.

Well,we started a topic that isn't a strategy for battle and we can't expect the player to win with it.So,how about telling him the finest weapons he should have,or if his level is too low*btw what is the level of your players?

Well, my equipments

Mel

.ghost dagger

.myr shield

.myr helmet

.fish scale coat

.templar boots

June

.charmed staff

.myr shield

.myr helmet

.magician's robe

.templar boots

Edward

.wraith sword

.myr shield

.myr helmet

.mirror mail

.templar boots

Yvette

.fury bow

.myr shield

.myr helmet

.myr armor

.templar boots

-skills:

:sparrow

:bluetail

:mogpie

:wobbler

i only use these characters when i fought gyendal with out death scroll. It only need normal attacks to make him charmed and attack himself.

Ι got you the key to win him,go find around the cave(before you get into the cave to the orb,go right and look for it) the scorched sword.This sword can make Gyendal to be burned for every round,and lose 10000 points per round.Go find it,and help Edward to survive to that battle,because he will have that sword.

Where can I buy Toad Amulets (vs curse) there's something to avoid losing health with his vector lightning, please?wobbler's spells? I think I just got 3 bird forms not the blue one.

Can we beat Gyendal by only Mel, not party??? I use death scrolls, pixie eggs, fairy toad eggs,... but he attack so strong 4500-5000 HP, he can't beat Gyendal by only Mel. Anyone can? Please let me know!

That's right - Mel should not be able to defeat Gyendal, no matter what she uses. I'm pretty sure we made certain this wasn't possible.

There is no 'if'. The thing is just that she can't. End of story.

You might as well ask what happens if Mel accidentally got murdered when she was a child and thus no more Aveyond 3. :D

That's right - Mel cannot beat Gyendal on her own. You will always have to have the rest of the team fight him after he defeats her.