Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
wwrigle2

What Now?

If you don't have any quests at all in your journal, it is probably because you didn't go far enough into the Stonetooth Caves. How far have you gotten in them?

Edward should have told you to meet him in the Peliad Library. However, after you defeat Gyendal, and after Edward and the party leave, there should have been a cutscene with Nox, and Mel smashing the Orb. Did that take place?

Yup - go back to Peliad and find Edward in the library (I assume you're playing a BFG version of the game). Make sure you top up Mel's HP first though.

why push it up? what can you gain from that? and yeah, i felt a little, shall we say, "left hanging" at the end cuz it was like nox then boom ur alone and you can still move, you know? u don't know what's goig on, so at first i thought what you did, and i thought the game wasn't over yet. i mean, i thought it would have ended at Nox yelling "DARKTHROP!!!!!!", you know?

In that particular version of the game (first build from BFG), you had to make your way back to Peliad after the final battle. Mel was alone and had almost no HP after the final battle. Be a bit sad to get a Game Over right between the final battle and the real end of the game because she encountered a monster that got in one strike, wouldn't it? ;)

In the second build this is a non-issue.