Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
malice

4 shields

i never seen the shields anywhere, i feel i have been everywhere and even looked at a map, never have i picked up one of the guard shields, am i supposed to do something before? ive killed worms over and over and been in every chest, but nothing

No, if you sold it, you can't buy it back.

All the shields are in chests in the worm tunnels, so if you're sure you've been through all the worm tunnels and you opened every chest, you should have them all.

This is a side quest, and will not stop you completing the game though.

malice: Theone is correct ... the Guard Shields are not sell-able.

First of all, make sure you don't have one of them equipped so that you only see three in your inventory. If you don't, then check the Worm Tunnels map pinned at the top of this forum, and go back through checking the places where it shows a shield.

@ traviana - the shields are in chests.The worms give either gold or topaz.You don't get any shields from the worms in the Worm Cave of tyobi.

I suspect that people who haven't found the shields may be missing one or more tunnels. They are tricky little things even with the map due to the above ground element.