Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Update available for Aveyond: The Lost Orb

We ran into a few bugs after the release of Aveyond: The Lost Orb, so we fixed them.

I've uploaded an updated version of the game to Amaranthia. To use the updated version, uninstall your previous version of Aveyond: The Lost Orb, download the new version and install.

http://www.amaranthia.com/downloads/Aveyond-The-Lost-Orb.exe

Note: Your save files and game settings will not be lost when you uninstall.

Enjoy! :)

Well, mine still says Build A. I even cleared all my browser history and cache and uninstalled several times, and emptied my download folder and emptied my trash, and it still says Build A.

Hehe, someone forgot the change the build ID.

On another note, any chance you could provide us with a change log?

I don't like applying new builds without knowing what was changed.

I'll have to check with Amanda. I changed the build id.

To confirm, where are you seeing Build A still? If you start the game and go into Options, does it say Build A or Build B?

:) This is a bug fix build. If you check the forums - both technical questions and the TLO forum - you'll be able to find the list of bugs that people have reported.

Apparently link was to the wrong build. The bug about still facing up when using red warp egg while climbing is still there.

Started a new game and rat trap bug is still present also.

I know this can happen sometimes when browser cache not cleared, but I'd cleared that and completely un-installed using Revo uninstaller and emptied trash.

I know it was late last night when it was posted PST but I'm sitting here with a broken ankle and loads of time.

Below was previously posted:

Options says build A. I'm not up to the egg bug yet on this play through but almost there.

The Lost Orb.exe has a date of 01/03/2010

The Lost Orb.rgssad had a date of 02/14/2010

The latest map date in DATA is 02/14/2010

Thanks Belinda. I've let Amanda know - it's possible some of the mirrors are still hosting the old version of the game. We'll get it fixed.

I suggest not downloading until Amanda comes back to let us know they've all been updated.

OOOkkkk ... so with this new format for the website, where does one go if you want to get some help with "Lost Orb"??? Or, do you have to purchase the walkthrough (strategy guide)???