Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
VelvetDew

Prelude of Identity [First half of sequel now available!]

I'm doing the missing explorers quest in the haunted forest... the skeletons are way too hard for me lol. I just about managed to get to the temple but can't pass the trials. I have to count the rocks but can't get around to doing that with all the skeletons around :(

True XD, but if you don't wanna pay up get the answer from it and then reload your last save like I did lol

As for the skeletons, I've noticed that ether hurts undeads a lot more than melee attacks, try using wind edge and rock barrage instead :)

Thank you both for the help. I didn't have that of money (blew it all up on restoratives and gear) so I went for the hint option. :D

But I'm stuck again lol. Can't defeat either of the trial bosses... think I need to train a bit (I'm at lvl 9)... thank heavens for the Dojo. :D

Make sure you are wearing Liberty armor against Ifrit... his attacks will not be as bad.

And use the Sexy Smile skill as the first round against Shiva so that she misses a lot when attacking you...

hehe... I was able to beat Ifrit at Lvl 10 and Shiva at Lvl 11 :D

@dessertrose: You can try to do the side quests around town for free levels. I did the sewers quest before going into the forest... the reward from that quest helps out a lot. There are a couple more quests in Clermont, just make sure to talk to everyone. :)

@xanaphia: Check the crack in the wall. Thats what the dragon is referring to. :)

what crack? hrm... I think I'll full screen the game so I that I can find it, since I usually play the game as is without putting it on full screen.

Edit: I really hate mathematical stuff... found the crack, and still can't figure it out... lol

I noticed that... which is why I edited my previous post :P

Its a mathematical equation that is totally confusing me... its been over 2 years since I had to deal with something like that.

lol its alright.

You just have to get the orb placement in a certain order. 16 unlocks the path to the boss fight while 18 reveals a chest containg a battle plate. The plaque mentions the value of each pedestial. So make sure the value adds upto 18 and then 16. :)

He was easy to beat... didn't kill a single one of the party either. :P

Edit: I'm stuck again... got the Music Box and another key, and I know where they are talking about when it comes to the ruins... went back there, but still cannot figure out how to get across...

Aura wrote:

@dessertrose: You can try to do the side quests around town for free levels. I did the sewers quest before going into the forest... the reward from that quest helps out a lot. There are a couple more quests in Clermont, just make sure to talk to everyone. :)

Thanks for the advice, Aura! I went up a level in a jiffy by just doing the necklace quest for the guy at the pub. Also did the hide n seek quest with the little girl... it was fun! :D Wonder how I overlooked these 2 quests earlier... guess I was rushing through the game as I was too impatient to find out what happens next... but hey, that's a sign of a great game. ^_^ Now off to the sewers!

Edit: Finished both the trials rather easily this time around, yay! :D

hey i think this game is awesome but i'm stuck. i just finish beating gavin and saved the kids and i don't know what to do next, kinda didn't read the dialogue, now i'm just roaming aimlessly. please help!