Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
tiniponi

MAPS!!! A surprise gift for you

Since I am leaving town Friday morning and will be gone a minimum of two weeks, Amanda decided I could go ahead and move the maps to the public forum earlier than the normal two weeks minimum.

I am moving a new Maps, Guides, etc topic in as well, and the links in it will work as I move each map.

I hope you find them helpful. :)

Foxhana, I haven't complied them into one file yet, but will do so. I usually wait a little while to see if anyone finds any mistakes.

Everyone else, thank you so much for the compliments. I'm really glad you like the, and I hope you find them very useful. :)

Since I'm leaving for an undetermined period of time, I might go ahead and compile them, but then some people may have maps that need changing. I think I got everything annotated correctly, but who knows? :D

My 89 year old mother just had surgery yesterday and I'm going to stay with her for a minimum of two weeks once she goes home.

If anyone (except mods) tries to download these files, can you please post back and say whether you could access them ok? I'm not sure if that part of the site is set up to be accessed by the public. If you can't get them, I'll move the files and update the links.

I only need one person to say whether they got them or not.

Shaz, Amanda set that FTP account up so we could upload things there for people to download. Isn't it marvelous? :)

She did it when the Strategy Guide wouldn't go through to BFG via email.

Thanks again for the awesome work in compiling and annotating the maps, I know that it is time consuming. This is very much appreciated by me/forum memebers and ensures that I do not miss anything as well as navigating around TLO.

I hope that everything works out with your grandmother. Take care

Robm,

You're very welcome, and thank you very much for thanking me. :)

Also, thank you a bunch for you kind words about my mother (not my grandmother). :)