Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LostStar

Arihman's Lair

Hihi, easily, If our attack don't be useful, why don't we use their attack againts them. Make them berserk by Rumor (If Lars's Elite Mage), Boot Slappin Mara. If you scare wyvern BOMB, you can use Dameon make them Silence by Silence Extora

This lair is insane! I've not even gotten to an Angel yet...the serpent things (Wyrvens?) are like 15,000 hp EACH! Heck, I can't get past the first pair!

I've got Build C and I'm in normal mode, which I read on another site is 1.5 times harder than Build B Normal. Apparently, Easy C is the equivalent of Normal B. Too bad I didn't know that before I was over a third through the game.

I tried the lamp trick and it only works on the lesser monsters outside the lair...same effect as the Cloak of Invisibility.

What I don't understand, however, is why the Cloak of Invisibility doesn't work on the Wyrvens. Isn't it supposed to make you "invisible" to the monsters so you CAN dodge them? These suckers must smell me because they charge at me just the same. Or am I supposed to activate something in addition to equiping it to make it work?

Luckily, I saved a copy where I chose the Shield so I can see if that improves my luck. Grrrrrrrrr

That's the case for all builds, not an introduction in build C. You have to make your way through that area with brute force.

If you HAVE been using the cloak a fair bit prior to this, it would also mean you've been missing battles which would have levelled you up, so you're probably not as strong as you would be had you not chosen the cloak. Good luck with your other save :)

I just make sure that I'm all packed with elixirs and lots of health potions. Use all of your strongest spells and if u have Tei'jal make sure you use final embrace cause it puts monsters to sleep for lots of turns.

I beat Ahriman when I was only level 67. To me, he's one of the easiest bosses in Aveyond. Here are tips you can follow to beat him:

1. For ur party, have Rhen, Lars, Elini, and Te'igal. Make sure u have LOTS of healing items if you need them.

2. Have them use these spells:

Rhen-Nightbird song

Lars-Thunderstorm

Elini-Red Demon

Te'gal-Final Embrace

-Final embrace works really good against Ahriman cause it puts him to sleep for about 5 or more turns-

3. When Ahriman is asleep keep hitting him with those spells and use Te'igal to heal the party if you need to.

**Don't use physical attacks on him cause they don't do much damage and it wakes him up from sleep**

4. Or another way to help is to make Lars give Ahriman weevils with decompose and those are gonna give him lots of damage. Hope this helps! :)

I beat Ahriman when i wuz only level 67. To me he's one of the easiest bosses in Aveyond. Here are tips u should follow to beat him:

1. For ur party, have Rhen, Lars, Elini, and Te'igal. Make sure u have LOTS of healing items if u need them.

2. Have them use these spells:

Rhen-Nightbird song

Lars-Thunderstorm

Elini-Red Demon

Te'gal-Final Embrace

-Final embrace works really good against ahriman cuz it puts him to sleep for about 5 turns-

3. When ahriman is asleep keep hitting him with those spells and use te'igal to heal the party if u need to.

**Don't use physical attacks on him bcuz they dont do much damage and it wakes him up from sleep**

4. Or another way to help is to make Lars give ahriman weevils and those will make damage on him for a while.

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure Gauss Shield is useless. When fighting the Wyverns and Angels of Death, I recommend just using your strongest spells, unless Lars is between level 50(possibly 70) and 99, and is a Necromancer or Elite Mage, in which case Plague and Rumor come in handy. As for Ahriman, hit him as hard as you can, but it'll be a lot easier if you use Final Embrace (Te'ijal required) or the Sleep Flute (Vohu Mana's Shrine). If you do, refresh it every few turns or he'll wake up.

for me,i just finish this game now!my strategy is,rhen casts nightbird song,lars casts gate extura,teijal attack and DAMEON casts earth shield then his extremely powerful attack with 8000+ damage!i beated Ahriman that Rhen is only level 74,lars level 74,teijal level 73 and dameon with level 72..and pretty easy to beat..

The simplest way to pass the dungeon, again people, and try it out, please, is by simply putting Ahriman asleep with whatever you have, I think even the Sleep flute may work, and against the Wyvern, well...let's say you want shields up if you don't want to be blown away by a Thermal Storm from them, especially when there's 3 or 4 Wyverns up your bum. Rumor works very very well, and Angels, they're rather weak, can be cursed pretty easily, and a Shield Extora defends against their physical attacks perfectly. Poison is an option in this dungeon, and dunno about Chicken Curse, haven't tried it yet.

If Te'ijal is high level enough have her use Drain, or whatever her bite skill is called. Ahriman should fall asleep for you to beat him up until he wakes up. Lars' Decompose or POison (was it called poison, though?) can be used to have Ahriman's HP decrease by a lot per round.

By the way, is it just me or is using a Build B save file on Build C lands you in the highest difficulty level? Because I used a Build B save file on Build C and all out of a sudden killing monsters is so much harder.

I think they mean that the pendant gives power and not the skill Drain, and yes, it is. The pendant increases the attack by 50%, as I recall. And an idea, get the Zurvan Armor up on Rhen, otherwise, she'll have some troubles to dodge a blast from the lizards.

I have tried dozens of times to get past the wyverns and death angels and haven't been able to get past the second tier (just after the two red chests). It's so frustrating. Rhen, Tejal and Lars are all level 66-67. Galahad is useless, as is Elini. I've let Daemon languish, so his level is in the 40's. It seems impossible!

66-67 sounds like a VERY low level to attempt this area. This could happen if you've been using the cloak of invisibility to avoid battles. It might get you to more places sooner, but it makes the battles you have to fight (here, and against the daevas) really tough.

I found Elini quite good, as long as you had her in battles previously against the daevas, and she learned to summon them. And I had Lars learn Gauss Shield, and make him use that as his first action. Also try some of Rhen's other swords - I can't remember its name, but the one that causes confusion and makes enemies attack each other might help here.

But I suggest you spend some time levelling up a bit. There are a couple of good places to do this in the Demon Caves, as long as you've got enough restoratives to keep topping everyone up after a few battles.

Level are not really important. i beat ahriman at level 82. i just curse ahriman using rhen's witch dance and te'ihal crusher(for mare success rate). that make ahriman can only do half damage and his defense is also half. or in aeasier way , you could just use lars shock to make ahriman sleep. stock up important item such as tintura hipericum and myrica infusion for healing the allies. as for the wyverns in the castle, just use chicken curse hex scrolls. it will turn them into chicken or at least silence them :):)

I only use spell casters and make sure my party is at least over 75 before I even dare to go in. I use Rhen's Sword Singer abilties like Blade Waltz, and Night Bird. For Lars Time Master's spells or Lightning Storm, I also use his defencive abillties when nessesary. For Elini just the one from streangth druid. And I also use Dameon because his skills can heal much better than Lars's. He earns a really niffty spell later that packs quite a punch.