Aveyond Studios Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I own Aveyond both from Amaranth Games and from Arcade Town. Now I know that AT has build A. I also know there's a build B and C, the latter of which is the one I have from Amaranth. so far so good But now build B and C both have the new face sets? Right? And different quests at parts? Yes I still only have the old face sets. Pretty confused about this and appreciating all help
  3. Argoyle

Pirate ship

There's also a port in the Witchwood Swamp area. Wherever it is, you should be able to see it on the world map.
  4. Scrivener of the Gods

Ban the person above you

Banned for banning for somethibg that happens in nature.
  5. Kaiso

Have you ever tried the "No Death" Challenge ?

Haha this is very difficult. As far as i remember, i died countless of time in Ahriman's Phrophecy due to lazyness to train and end up defeating Ahriman by using only death amulets and agea around lvl 44 (lol). Rhen's Quest..... nope. The chicken was too strong and i dont have a decent strategies against Ahriman. Never defeat him until a few years later when i decided to replay. The beast got me in Ean's quest so that is out the list. I think my chances are the best with the Mel's trilogy excluding the gates of night since in Shadow of the Mist i died a lot because the skeleton at the Skull/Death Mountain (i dont remember the name) was much stronger than expected).There you have it. I always tried to do the zero death thing when i first got started but just give up completely when i got game over once haha. i was like meh... do whatever you like, just dont kill my save files.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Thank you very much๐Ÿ˜
  8. Scrivener of the Gods

You lost? Here's the maps!

Avrail.
  9. Scrivener of the Gods

Ban the person above you

Banned for admitting to forbanning, which is illegal.
  10. how and were do I find the Old Man lost love? Please
  11. lovely-girl

Have you ever tried the "No Death" Challenge ?

It is indeed very possible. I finished all the games but of course, you'll die during the battles. I think you just need to have a very high level and good equipment, and even when you do you will still die. Just make sure you save the game before the battle, and every time you die, when you re-play the battle you will try different techniques.
  12. Kaiso

Ban the person above you

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me forbanning without a stated reason.
  13. Scrivener of the Gods

Ban the person above you

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me without a stated reason.
  14. Kaiso

Ban the person above you

Banned for banning me for not giving any reason to ban.
  15. Grace

Pirate ship

I can't find my Ship, I went all over with, i docked at Thais port and went to get the Passion relic the last one, when I came back because I still want to finish some quest I can't find it, I went all over looking for it, Thais, candar and the port near the pirate new house. It's gone......... where could it be? help me please๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ 
  16. Last week
  17. Danzy

Hello I feel bad :/

Hiii @Musical_Rainbowly and thank you!
  18. Hello, I am a new/old user here. https://store.steampowered.com/app/884630/Golden_Fall/?beta=0 I recently released my Hobbyist RPG game for steam. It's called Golden Fall. The story is of a young man who seeks to make a quick coin so he goes to the dangerous cave to seek gold. However, he falls into a hole and his only way our is to delve deeper. You play with the arrow keys and the mouse(or ASWD). You fight enemies by clicking them, you have skills, spells, equipment and yes... gold. There are shop keepers you can buy stuff from. There are riddles and challenges, you sometimes need to watch your step. There are 8 hand tailored levels, no generic procedural levels. Here is an early trailer that was made before the final release: And the store address: https://store.steampowered.com/app/884630/Golden_Fall/?beta=0 https://www.indiedb.com/games/golden-fall/videos/early-access-trailer-1
  19. Musical_Rainbowly

Hello I feel bad :/

Hey ! I am sooo happy that there are still persons who wants to keep alive this game and it's comunity ! I agree with you and Welcome to the forum!
  20. I am curious if someone finished any Aveyond game without deaths, or if you ever tried. Do you think if it is actually possible ? I mean, in any battle, the monsters can " surprise " you, with a critical attack or a good attack plan. Or the effect of a spell won't work always, and your plan could be ruined and get defeated... Anyway, let me know pls
  21. Musical_Rainbowly

I decided to write a book !

@Kaiso Thank you ! Sadly, I kinda forgot about it... But in my country the summer holiday will start after a week and I will have a lot of free time ! So, I will try to work at it again
  22. Scrivener of the Gods

Ban the person above you

Banned for not giving a reason.
  23. Scrivener of the Gods

Ban the person above you

Banned for not realizing the irony.
  24. Kaiso

Ban the person above you

Banned for using words that i had to google to understands
  25. Grace

Windows 10 goodie help?

I did several times and nothing happened ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ž
  26. Argoyle

Windows 10 goodie help?

If you have those saves in the folder, choose "Return To Quest" on the title screen. I believe loading a goodie save starts the game from the beginning, but you'll automatically have whatever extras the goodie gives you.
  1. Load more activity